This is an extraordinary house
Extraordinary not only because of its unique, breathtaking, unobstructable view but also because of the amenities it offers:
On 250m² usable space the centrally heated main house offers:
• a cozy livingroom with norwegian chimney and a reading stage
• one bedroom with bathroom, bidet and shower on the groundfloor
• one bedroom with bathroom, bidet and bathtub on the first floor
• office with its own terrace, facing east. This room could also be used as an additional bedroom.
• 25m² Wintergarden
• kitchen connected with both, livingroom and wintergarden
• boilerroom cum toolshed
• 1000l liquid gas tank
• the house features double windows and double doors, inside wood, outside aluminum
• 3 parking spaces, one covered and closed on three sides
• separate logstore
North of the main house there is a 110m² terrace hosting a 32m² pool. The pool is covered with a 1.5m high acrylic sliding roof consisting of four separately moveable sections. This increases the heat-accumulation and permits a much longer use of the pool.
The complete terrace and the pool are hidden from prying eyes by a high wall.
Washing machine and dryer are placed in a small compartment in the garden. Behind is a separate building, with an acrylic roof and huge sliding glassfront, housing the jacuzzi and a small gym, (home trainer, bench and weights) with an outside shower.
South of the main house stands a 50m² wooden cantilevered terrace under a very old huge cork oak, offering stunning views. Here you can eat in the shade of the tree, celebrate your afternoon tea, or just chill and listen to the quietness of the valley.
At an altitude of 540m above sea level and measured at 6.600m² the house is situated in Celima La Manga one of the most beautiful valleys of Andalucia. The biggest part of the property is left to nature and abundant with cork oaks, olive- and pinetrees. Only in the direct vicinity of the house is it more cultivated and automatically irrigated.
The biggest advantage of the house is undoubtedly its free and unobstructed nearly 360 degree all-round view:
• To the east the view goes over the valley to the more than 1000m high montain massif of the Sierra Bermeja, with the huge natural reserve Monte Duque and the lovely coastal town of Estepona.
• To the south one overlooks a nearly 40km long part of the mediterranean coastline, Gibraltar and the Moroccan part of the Atlas Montains
• To the west lies the picturesque village of Casares, seat of the municipal administration. Casares is part of the chain of White Villages which in the Middle Ages formed the defense system of the Arab conquerors. It has retained its original beauty and offers everything you need for daily life. From its Castle, towering high over the village, the view towards Gibraltar, the northafrican Coast and the andalusian hinterland is simply stunning. Close to the town are the sulfur and magnesium springs, the „Banos de La Hedionda". After his victory over Pompeius in the year 48 B.C. Julius Caesar stopped here with his army to treat his back problems.
• These springs still exist today in their original form and can be used all year around by everyone and are free of charge.
• Whether the name Casares derives from Caesar or the arabian Casa Reis is debatable. What is undisputed is that it is a very beautiful and charming Andalusian village.
• To the west the circle closes with the view on the rugged Crestellina montain range and the high sky where eagles and Griffon Vultures circle and fly their endless loops.
The distance to the coast and the beach is 11km. The road is in good condition and offers a culinarian journey of the extra class. Four restaurants and one of the most beautiful hotels of Spain „Finca Cortesin", with its own two high class restaurants, invite visitors. The Finca Cortesin golfcourse is one of the best in Europe and hosted the Volvo Masters twice. In 2023 it will be staging one of the most prestigious Golf events, the Solheim Cup, the match between Europe and the United States.
The distance from the Bahia de Casares to Estepona, one of the most beautiful andalusian towns, is 12km, Malaga and the International Airport can be reached in appr. one hour.
To the south, passing beautiful and vast sandy beaches, you reach the luxurious Marina of Soto Grande in 15 and Gibraltar in 40 minutes.
Even in high season the beaches are not overcrowded and offer in their beach-restaurants, called Chiringuitos, everything you could wish for.
The house can also be bought fully furnished.
A nicer environment for permanent residence, or a holiday home is hard to imagine. Come and see it! It will be worth it.